National Parks Commercial Use Authorization. Here is an idea of what you need in order to use the National Parks on St John, USVI for a Commercial Business.
- Have a State Business License for the USVI. We can help you in obtaining your USVI Business License.
- Have an EIN # from the IRS
- Provide Certificate of Liability Insurance Coverage of a minimum of $500,000. Your Certificate of Insurance MUST name the National Parks Service as additional insured.
- Provide a Ship’s Station License for the Vessel. We can apply for this otherwise you can provide your own through the FCC.
- Provide certifications and qualifications as deemed necessary for your class of use for Captains and employees including Captain’s License.
- One person must be trained in First Aid, Life-Saving Skills, and CPR.